Mixed property located centrally in Valby, consisting of 2 joined buildings,
built in 1923 and 1928, with 9 residential and 5 commercial units (with a
strategy to convert into residential). The main residential units are between 88-95 sqm.
All apartments are sharing friendly and modernised with newer kitchens and bathrooms.
The commercial units are leased to a mix of various business segments, including a restaurant and
sports shop. The area around the property has undergone a major development in
recent years. The property is located within walking distance between Valby/Vigerslev allé
stations and ‘Spinderiet’ shopping centre.